Hydration is the key to healthy living, especially if you are a hard core exercise enthusiast. Keeping one’s body hydrated is the simple and the most effective measure one needs to take for a healthy body. Drinking the right amount of water has a lot of benefits like regulates body temperature, prevents infections, boosts organ functions, keeps joints lubricated, improves sleep and reduces stress.
Why hydrating your body is important while exercising?
· To regulate body temperature during perspiration
· Improves concentration and overall ability to perform exercises well
· Facilitates detox and helps in weight loss
· Aids proper body and organ function
· Increases endurance level
· Prevents excessive elevation in heart rate and body temperature
How dehydration can affect your body while exercising?
· Weakens physical and mental functions
· Causes dizziness, muscle fatigue, and excessive sweating
· Negatively affects concentration, decision making, and motor control
· Impairs body’s ability to regulate body temperature
· Increases heart rate
· Reduces body performance during exercise
How to keep your body hydrated while exercising?
· Always carry a bottle of water
· Replace energy drinks with normal water
· During rigorous workout sessions drink more water